2007-12-26

World already in progress


Yeah...I still feel much like that. Nothing yet (possibly later but not sure yet) in the main blog as I've been busy taking down all the holiday decor from my web pages. Only have to deal with my Yahoo now. I figure Im going to be too busy after the New Year starts to deal with it and I certainly dont want to leave it up until February or later (dunno what kind of net service I'll have in corporate housing and dont want to wait until we get into our new digs). Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas day.


**EDIT 730pm** There is an entry up in the Main blog at this time.

4 comments:

AliceKay said...

I hope you and Ranger had a wonderful Christmas, too. *hugs*

(i see you survived the night before Christmas)

ChicagoLady said...

'Twas the night after Christmas, and all through the house, Styx was busy packing, except the computer and mouse.

Corporate housing????

LadyStyx said...

His company pays for the first 30 days rent and storage if you're a renter and 60 days each if you're a home owner. The place is already furnished, has linens and the dishes you need to get you through so you dont have to unpack and repack again when you get to permanent housing. My luck "corporate housing" is going to be a large hotel room....ahh well.

LadyStyx said...

LOL @ Twas the night before CHristmas....