2007-09-09

This week's Bo vid

Havent been feeling good this week. It's to be expected and I'll get over it. I've already blogged the why in my Journey blog. Top that with alot seemingly going wrong at the same time, well other issues kicked in because Im high strung. I need a vacation. Im headed into the Main Blog to post a small entry. As Tori's (and others Im sure) noticed, I may say a small blog now, but it'll end up being longer than expected. As such I'll just say Im going over there and who knows how long the bugger may be.

As promised, Im posting another Bo video for the week. This week's Bo video, I dont think I could have timed better. As I was perusing the Bo vids I wanted to post I had lined this up for the second week. I hadnt been paying attention to the calendar as I was getting them in order, just putting them in what I thought would be a good order to show them in. Imagine my surprise that it falls on a very appropriate week.

American Blood montage: Put together by the person that runs the Bo Bice Fan Base on MySpace.

American Blood - Blubird cafe acoustic version






Add to My Profile | More Videos

1 comment:

Toriz said...

I'm sorry you're going through such a rough time at the moment. I hope things get better for you soon. *hugs*