2008-07-17



Well..no writer's block tonight. No, I didnt deal with the one I was mulling over and pretty much am going to let it go. An opinion is an opinion....period. I will say that I was a touch dismayed over the whole thing though.
There are 2 entries in the main blog tonight. One is all comics though so it'll go fast. The other is, as my friend iggy pointed out, a "3 grilled cheese sammich" kinda entry so you may wanna grab something to eat and drink, go wring the bladder dry and get comfy before starting to read it.
I added the links to the Photobuckets to the right there....>>>
You want the Air and Space file from 2008. If you feel like checking out the other pictures too, feel free.

2 comments:

ChicagoLady said...

Goes to clear the bladder before moving to the next page.

Intense Guy said...

LMAO at the comics...

I gotta use that "not the brightest monkey on the branch" line sometime.