2008-08-06


Im almost done getting the pictures cleaned up from our trip. Damn I hate when the lighting is less than adequate. When it's less than ideal the flash goes off everytime and so much of the time I have to choose between covering the flash and pray the pix arent too dark to fix OR let the flash be and wash out the pix terribly. As I can fix the dark pictures better than an over lit one, I usually opt for the former. Anyhow, I got all the wedding pix done and after the aquarium ones are done, I'll start uploading to Photobucket. After that I'll start my entries. Yeah...I said entries...

1 comment:

Intense Guy said...

*gets his food and drinks lined up and starts doing his warm up exercises - first the eyelid stretches and then the eyeball calethetics followed by the mouse scroll wheel finger flexes in preparation for Ladystyx's "entries"*

Someday someone somewhere will write a book on how to train for marathon blog entry(s) reading - and a Dummies version will come out to help this poor guy. :)