2007-10-07

This week's Bo Fix

I dont really feel like posting an entry today but as I was changing out my tunes on my MySpace (he's got the pimp spot this week) I remembered it was the day to put up some more Bo vids. This week we have 3. All are vids from the Oxygen Christmas special a couple years back. Reminder to the anonymous posters that get this in their Bo searches....yes I know when the album's out and what it's called. No need to leave an ad on my page regarding this. Any comments drooling over him, however are very much welcome ;).


Bo Bice & Joan Osborne : Baby It's Cold Outside (done at the Oxygen Christmas Special) (volume is low, you'll need to turn it up some) *is it hot in here?*



You're Everything (done at the Oxygen Christmas Special)(volume is low, you'll need to turn it up some)*ohhh God to be a leopard print thong*



Merry Christmas Baby (done at the Oxygen Christmas Special)

No comments: