2007-07-29

new stuff and entries

Today we have two new entries. One in each of the usual spots. Ive also added a search feature to each blogspot that should work for each particular blog area. I've also added a Suduko puzzle for my readers to play with if they so choose. The slideshow is a few pix of the stuff I've painted. Basically, it's there to see if the embedding works here like it does in Myspace...thankfully it does. Alice this is what I was telling you in your blog hun.

Everyone have a nice day!





3 comments:

Toriz said...

Looks like you've painted some beautiful things!

AliceKay said...

Looks cool..thanks for the idea. Will let you know if I want to try it out sometime.

LadyStyx said...

Thanks Tori...just the tip of the iceberg in what I've painted. The monkeys and the Santa on the polar bear went to my "sister" in SC. The horses are now in my Texas "sister's" house in possession of her daughter. The lighthouse is at my godfather's house. The Santa peeking in is at yet another friend's house. The auburn fairies are in my livingroom and the butterfly pieces are in a guestroom. Those will all go into a nursery if and when I get pregnant and IF the child is a girl. If it's a boy I'll need to figure out what to do. I'll probably put my white tiger and black wolf in a boy's room to suppliment a Noah's Ark theme.

YEW Alice. There's plenty of programs out there, just a matter of deciding which one you want to use and finding out which one of your friends is using that particular program ;).