2007-07-01

More adjustments

Here it is, nearly 4pm and I've still yet to see any sun today. The Dallas Morning News. is showing a line of storms headed for me *again*. Did I mention Im beginning to hate this weather? Oh...I did...sorry. Like I said last night, if it was overly dry, I'd bitch about the foundation and grass... since it's wet it gives me another whole line of complaints. Ok...let's just be honest...Im just a miserable person all around. If you dont believe me, ask some of my friends...

I added a few new links to the right. Please feel free to explore. Heads up though, when going to Michael's vlog and the Whatthebuck Show...dont be eating or drinking as he's quite funny. Dont say I didnt warn ya. Oh, and YES he's very gay...it aint an act.

I also refreshed the music player some. Kinda had to because some of the links stopped working. I really should just find a hosting site and put some of my files on the web. Then I wouldnt have to worry about whether or not the links were working on any given day.

There wont be an entry in the padded room today. I simply dont feel like typing one. Plus with the storms headed my way I highly doubt I could get a full entry in before having to bail. There is, however, a new one in the regular blog area.

2 comments:

ChicagoLady said...

Sings to you...The sun'll come out, tomorrow! Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow...there'll be sun! Just thinkin' about tomorrow, clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow, 'til there's none.

LadyStyx said...

I think the singing worked....we had some sun today. It didnt last long (roughly 2-3 hours worth) but was a welcome change of pace. I hope it holds off long enough so I dont get wet going out for the mail.